Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mystery clip #1:Murder of Jacob

"It was just a normal day in my house."Vanessa, an 27-old young housewive claimed.
"I was lonely as a plain widow, children were screaming everywhere,and as usual, Jacob was locked up in his old, dirty room.I mean, if the man ever got out of his room, even that would be bizarre to us. Oh well,can't blame him.Though I'm sorry for him that he is a 78-year old man who does absolutely NOTHING. She said with a loss of temper at the end."I suppose it was just another day at Newberry again. Well, at least 2 hours ago." the detective said."Yeah. While I was talking busily on the phone, I heard a soft moan. I didn't really hear it that clear because the other line was booming with Lady Gaga's music."she said emotionlessly as she meddled with her bandage."Wait. Let me ask you some questions." Detective X cut her off saying, "since when did you have that cut?""Oh, I got it cut a few minutes ago."she replied,looking at her brown blood that soaked out from her band-aid."I was cutting fruits for my kids."
"And how do you think the criminal killed Jacob?" the detective asked without looking up.
"I don't really know, the windows were locked tightly,and Jacob hides the key to the door somewhere in his shirt or something........I have always wished that the shirt I was washing didn't have the key in it." Vanessa added with a sigh.

"What shoud we do,X? Should we let her go?" the chief asked.
"I don't know, but we should keep her as a suspect. That's for sure." X replied with a smile.

why? (hint:the door was designed to be locked on the inside, and it could be locked by opening the door,locking it , then closing the door.)

-the answers will be revealed at the next post-

No comments:

Post a Comment