Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Silent killer chapter 2

I rapidly called the police and my friends. My friends came first. I quickly unlocked the door and invited them in. When the police came and we tried to inspect the crime, they only said "you kids don't belong here. “and pushed us away. Argh! That was so insulting! We are teenagers, you know!
"It's okay. I overheard someone say that they’ll have to search more. By the way, don’t you know my memory?" I said."We all know, Jennifer.”Felicia, my archenemy yawned. She was always being sarcastic only to me."And when I saw the body of Jack, he didn’t commit a suicide, he was killed."At that point, my friends looked really puzzled. " looked at his neck and saw some outline of gloves on his neck. Someone might’ve strangled him." told them.
"Ok, Jenny. Since it's late at night,how about we discuss this situation tomorrow?" Jack's Ex-girlfriend Miki yawned sleepily. "Jenny,since the police are gonna keep you awake, you might like to sleep in my house." Amy told me."Sure."I agreed willingly.

As I sat on my bed, I told Amy what I thought. "Amy. I think either Miki or Felicia is the criminal."

No comments:

Post a Comment