Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Silent Killer

First, I'd like to mourn for the friends who died in this disaster. They died in this stupid one case . Let me start my story.Just letting you know,this case sacrifices some of my close friend's lives.

It was smack right in the middle of summer. that's what I hate about Miami. Maybe it was the hottest summer night around here.My TV was already turned on to the Weather channel. OMG, freakin 50 DEGREES?!It actually was the hottest summer night.I turned on the air conditioner up.

I an Jenny Mcwilson,a goth 17 year old everyday life teenager.Well, I might be cheerful for a goth,but hey, who said goths were always isolated? I suddenly got thirsty and called my brother upstairs.

Hmm.No answer.I went into his room, living room, everywhere exept for the basement. Well, basement it is then.I held a flashlight in my hands and headed towards the basement.I looked around,but sure no brother of mine would be there.

Then a thought flashed into my mind. Oh yeah.He told me that he was going to that ice cream palror. As soon as I tried to walk away, a figure was suddenly caught briefly by the light.That's odd. Why would anyone be here?I aimed the light where the figure was. Instantly, I screamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment